January 5, 2013

Clean Desk 101

Today I cleaned up my work area. It wasn't a New Year's resolution, I wasn't planning on it, but I'm glad I did it!  























I usually have a hard time keeping a tidy workplace, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out how much better it is to work on clutter-free desk.


Here is what helped me: the first thing I did was clean everything off my desk, leaving only several most necessary objects, thus coming up with a new rule of "Only One Project Out At A Time!" I wish I had a "before" shot... it was a disaster! It was a good exercise in setting priorities... I have too many projects that I think about. 

After having cleared my work area it was easy to organize a pile of random art supplies, abandoned projects, and many other things because my goal was right in front of me. Of course it would be easy to abandon the pile of mess because the desk was already clean, but I'm glad I finished. 

Hooray! 


1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! Nothing better then a clean organized work area!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...